To delete your Facebook login information from your computer:
- Launch Picture Keeper software.
- Find the “Disconnect from Facebook” button in “Start Backup” screen, click the button will logout your Facebook account, and also remove all of your Facebook access information from Picture Keeper.
To delete downloaded Facebook photos from your Picture Keeper drive:
- Launch software, click on “View & Print” in the left navigation bar.
- Click on the folder icon in the right side, navigate to the "Facebook" folder.
- Select “Facebook” folder and then click on “Delete”.